|We appreciate your interest in St. Croix County Parks Reservations! To place a reservation, please enter a check-in and check-out date and the number of people in your party.
You will have 15 minutes to complete your reservation. Please have your Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) ready before continuing.
CAMPSITE / SHELTER RESERVATION POLICY
1. All vehicles must display a daily or annual sticker. (this is not included in the camping fees).
2. Reservations may be made on line or in person or by phone.
3. Campsite reservations will be accepted for a minimum of two nights on weekends except for holidays. Reservations for holiday weekends must be for three nights minimum. Reservations may be for a maximum 21 nights.
4. Campsites may be reserved from May 1st to October 31st.
5. We reserve the right to make adjustments in the assignment of sites as necessary.
6. Only one unit will be allowed per site except in designated double sites.
7. Late arrivals must call ahead to the park office 715-381-4440 and request an extension of time to hold their reservation.
8. A cancellation must be made no later than two days prior to the arrival date. If no cancellation is requested or there is not notification of a late arrival, the campsite will be made available for general use at 9:00am on the day following the date that the site was to be initially occupied.
9. Refund requests will follow the Departments refund policy.