Glen Hills Park Shelters
St. Croix County Parks General Shelter Information
Glen Hills Park-- 1049 Rustic Road 3 -- Glenwood City, WI 54013 -- Phone: 715-381-4440
Homestead Parklands -- 550 Perch Lake Road -- Hudson WI 54016 -- Phone: 715-549-6515
1. Prior arrangements may be made to pay for your entire group with one check. Please call the park office for more information.
2. Youth groups must have at least one chaperone for each 10 youths.
3. Fires must be in fire pits or pedestal grills only. No ground fires allowed.
4. No fires allowed under the picnic shelter.
5. Keep vehicle off lawn areas
6. Shelter hours conform to park hours.
8. Picnics must vacate the park according to current park hours
9. Fees – shelter reservation fee must be paid (non-refundable) in addition to daily park vehicle fee
1049 Rustic Road # 3, Glenwood City, WI 54013
Follow I-94 to the Glenwood City exit. Go north 4 miles on State Highway 128. Go east 1 mile on County Highway E. Go north on Rustic Road 3 to the park entrances. Watch for signs.
Glen Hills Park is a water-based recreation facility located in the hill country of West Central Wisconsin. This park consists of 700 wooded acres surrounding the beautiful 78-acre Glen Lake.
Glen Hills Park is managed by the Parks Division under the authority of the Community Development Committee. Glen Lake and the surrounding recreation facilities are the result of a federal watershed project for conservation and flood control purposes.
Camping season runs from May 1 through October 31. Although the campground closes on October 31 each year, the day-use area remains open to winter enthusiasts. Winter activities include ice fishing and skating on Glen Lake, snowmobiling, sledding and cross country skiing.
Also, adjacent to the campground is the Glen Hills Golf Club. Open to the public, this scenic 9-hole golf course also features a golf pro shop, driving range, practice green and restaurant with bar.