Homestead Parklands on Perch Lake Shelters
1. Prior arrangements may be made to pay for your entire group with one check. Please call the park office for more information.
2. Youth groups must have at least one chaperone for each 10 youths.
3. Fires must be in fire pits or pedestal grills only. No ground fires allowed.
4. No fires allowed under the picnic shelter.
5. Keep vehicle off lawn areas
6. Shelter hours conform to park hours.
7. Reservations for shelters can be made starting January 2nd for the calendar year.
8. Picnics must vacate the park according to current park hours
9. Fees – shelter reservation fee $30 in addition to daily park vehicle fee
550 Perch Lake Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Homestead Parklands on Perch Lake is located approximately 5 miles north of Hudson. Take County Road I north. Take a left on Perch Lake Road for approximately 1.5 miles park entrance is on the right.
Learn more about Homestead Parklands